Current Job Opportunities
Inside Sales Support - Monroe, NC
Inside Sales Support:
About the Opportunity:
ITEC is looking for an Inside Sales Professional, reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing. The position is located in our Monroe, NC headquarters ITEC goes to market through a network of well-established third party sales representatives. The ITEC sales department is responsible for equipping its sales reps with marketing material and proposals (including all pricing and commercial/technical terms). In this context, the main responsibilities for the Inside Sales Professional will be:
- Office support for the VP, Sales (especially when he is on the road)
- Liaison with Engineering and Production departments
- Proposal development (along with in-office sales coordinator)
- Support sales reps with marketing material, technical support, status checking, internal expediting, etc.
- Work with senior management to clear exception issues (i.e. Large $$ quotations, special commercial terms, etc.) on specific quotations
- Prepare periodic reports on sales channel activity & performance; support the annual business planning process
- Work with the application engineering team to develop business proposals, analysis of pricing trends to maintain competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Follow-up with customers to secure orders, work with the Company’s order-entry systems, and collaborate with production team to ensure that customer delivery requirements are being met
- Support the Company’s network of outside sales channels, and promotion of the Company’s brand/reputation with new potential customers
Qualifications & Experience:
The preferred candidate will possess at least 3 years of electrical product sales support experience. Recent electrical or mechanical engineering graduates with internship experience will also be considered.
Four year degrees in business or other scientific discipline is preferred.
The highly desirable candidate will:
- Be Enthusiastic, outgoing, and personable
- Be a natural learner…and leader by example
- A self-starter; able to operate on his/her own initiative with a strong results orientation.
- Operate with the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Be Entrepreneurial; able to thrive in a lean, small company environment.
- Be a team player; secure operating with peers and superiors; respectful and appropriate working with direct reports and hourly workforce.
- Be customer service oriented in everything they do.
- Be focused on getting things done, doing things correctly, and making his/her work environment the best it can be.
- Be positive, optimistic, and will possess a good sense of humor.
Competitive base salary and benefits, plus an annual bonus tied to individual & Company performance.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Sales Help
Looking for local sales representatives or answers to your product questions?
Shop Our Products
We are a leading manufacturer of dry and oil-filled, custom engineered Instrument Transformers.